Custom Hardback Welcome Books
If you are planning a destination wedding, your guests would appreciate a big welcome basket including custom branded welcome books. These books show thoughtfulness and help them navigate a foreign area. They will provide a sense of relief to your guests, helping them to feel relaxed and comfortable in their new surroundings. Our custom welcome booklets encompass everything you would like to tell your guests all in one place. They may include the following:
- Things to do | People to see | Times to meet
- Emergency information/names/numbers
- Favorite places to visit
- Pre-wedding festivity information, such as rehearsal date/time/location/dress code
- Wedding day information
- Anything else you want to express to your guests
Included in this package:
- One hour consultation with Wedding Story Writer
- You will receive 30 rigid hand-made hard-back booklets, up to 8 pages, tied into the booklet with a silk ribbon.
- Swatch cards from which to choose your colors and fabrics
- You may choose two different colors for your booklets
- Each booklet is 9 x 6 inches unless we discuss a different size
- Layout and design fees, as well as actual hand-making of booklets/tying of ribbons
- 3 illustrations, including one cover design, one floral design, and one custom map all by Wedding Story Writer. These illustrations will be vectorized so that you may use them to further brand your wedding via pillows, towels, napkins, etc.
- Custom interior decorative paper
- Up to three revisions of artwork and layout design
- Foiled logo on covers
- Complimentary ground shipping within the continental U.S. (average 5-10 business days)
If your wedding requires more or fewer than 30 welcome books or you would prefer a paper option, please contact us directly. All books will be shipped directly to you unless directed to ship to an event planner or another wedding professional.