Custom Welcome Books
Having a destination wedding? You need custom welcome books that will help your guests feel relaxed and comfortable in their new surroundings. Our custom welcome booklets encompass everything you would like to tell your guests all in one place. They may include the following:
- Things to do
- Emergency information/names/numbers
- Favorite places to visit
- Pre-wedding festivity information, such as rehearsal date/time/location/dress code
- Wedding day information
- Anything else you want to express to your guests
IDEA: Custom welcome books make excellent choices for gift baskets, which your guests could receive upon arrival. If you need a great source for a gift basket service in your area, please email us!
Included in this package:
- One hour consultation with Wedding Story Writer
- You will receive 21 hand-made hard-back booklets, up to 8 pages, tied into the booklet with a silk ribbon.
- Swatch cards from which to choose your colors and fabrics
- You may choose two different colors for your booklets
- Each booklet is 9 x 6 inches unless we discuss a different size
- Layout and design fees, as well as actual hand-making of booklets/tying of ribbons
- 3 illustrations, including one cover design, one floral design, and one custom map all by Wedding Story Writer
- Custom interior decorative paper
- Up to three revisions of artwork and layout design
- Foiled logo on covers
- Complimentary ground shipping within the continental U.S. (average 5-10 business days)
If your wedding requires more than 21 welcome books, please contact us directly. All books will be shipped directly to you unless directed to ship to an event planner or another wedding professional.